How to select a space?
- Click on the green box that corresponds to the room and the Start Time that you would like to reserve. The box will turn yellow.
- Then click on the drop down at the bottom of the page to select the End Time.
- Once you have set your End Time, click on the "Submit Times" button at the bottom of the page to continue the reservation process.
Not seeing available times?
- If there are no available time slots in the current view, click on the “Next Available” button under the date below. Clicking this button will jump you to the next available time slots.
All spaces booked?
- If all the rooms are booked for your desired time slots (red boxes), click on the drop down next to “Category” at the top of the page to see if other spaces are available. There are library spaces, such as tables in the Reading Room, study carrels, and soft seating that are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and are not included in the Study Space Booking System.
- Group Study Rooms located within the 1st Floor Collaborative Space (111, 122A, and 123) are available on a first come, first served basis.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding